Sunday, April 18, 2010

Beach Reads... Summer will be here before you know it!

The upcoming issue of Library Journal (May 1, 2010) has my latest Beach Reads roundup:
http://www.libraryjournal.com/article/CA6726026.html

Would like to point out that I would also add to the list 2 more books I just finished (not in the article, but they were positively reviewed in LJ by others. I'll be posting my own reviews here this week sometime) -
Allison Winn Scotch's The One That I Want (due out in June); and Kathleen Center's Get Lucky (out now).  I'm  also really looking forward to Jennifer Weiner's Fly Away Home, which is due out in July, but from what I gather from following Weiner (OK, OK, stalking, LOL) on Facebook, she's in the final edit stages, so there isn't an ARC available yet... I'm hoping my editor at LJ gets her hands on it and sends it my way when it needs to be reviewed!

And I simply LOVED Isabel Wolff's A Vintage Affair (due out in June).  It came to me as part of the article, but I liked it so much I asked LJ to run a separate, starred review of it so it wouldn't get lost in the roundup. Will post the review once it's published!

No comments: